Saturday, December 6, 2008

Poppin that cherry...

Since this is the first post, I figured I'd lay down exactly what this site is going to be all about. As I said, I really love movies. I own quite a few, see a shitload at the theaters (much to the chagrin of my wallet), and enjoy talking about them with friends. So I might as well talk about them with you random strangers. It gives me something to do instead of being a responsible productive citizen.

Here's a little info about me. I'm in my mid-20s and a law student at a reputable school in California. I was born and raised in Michigan, went to Michigan State University for 4 badass years, and hopefully will end up back in the mitten. No, I'm not from Detroit, because Detroit is a shithole. Really. I worked there last summer and it blew. They should level that fucking city...

Oh, yeah, this blog isn't going to be very child-friendly. If you want to read a movie review of the latest Hanna Montana movie or something, go somewhere else. I'm only going to review movies that I've seen, and I'm only going to see movies that I want to see. I'm going to try to be brutally honest in my reviews, which will inevitably result in me using language that might offend some people. So here's your warning: if you don't like that kindof thing, close this page now.

Ok, now that that's out of the way, here we go...

1 comment: